Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Inspirations


Spring, a symbol of renewal, an opportunity to adjust our perspectives and to synchronize our daily experiences with our earth's transition!

I would like to share with you my recent paintings inspired by the works of other artists and the season of spring.


I have been working with colored pencils and watercolor instead of the usual oil and acrylic.  I have done a couple of small pieces for my own desk and work area to remind me of the beauty of spring.



I will be adding new floral paintings to my Etsy shop soon https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/FAgallery .

Here are some of my watercolor studies:








I hope you enjoyed reading this post.  I will end it with this inspirational quote by William Alexander,

"Earth teach me to forget myself as melted snow forgets its life.  Earth teach me resignation as the leaves which die in the fall.  Earth teach me courage as the tree which stands all alone.  Earth teach me regeneration as the seed which rises in the spring."

Thank you,
farideh

Linking to:  http://romantichome.blogspot.ca/




No comments:

Post a Comment